الثلاثاء، 23 أغسطس 2011

Hair accessories

 In the morning after having chosen our clothes ,our shoes,putting on our make up we always end up forgetting about accessorizing our hair!It's amazing how us girls always end up putting a simple elastic band in our hair or just a plain ordinary hair pin!Girls wake up!Why not add a "zing" to our hairdo's as well?
I have my favorite hair accessories designers as everybody does and my n°1 favorite of them all is Colette Malouf.All my hair accessories I buy at her stores because she just knows how to make a simple ponytail dazzling or a headband fabulously chic.My second favorite would be Alexandre de Paris,as the name says it is French thus über chic!!!
Here are a few of the stuff I have and consider being the ultimate best of the two accessory lines.








                                                                     Colette Malouf




                                                          Alexandre de Paris

Now that you've seen what I like to put in my hair,time for you to do your own experiments and have fun!

xoxo Chica-go-girl




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق